[Rtk-users] arg_info_rtkfdk

Jothybasu Selvaraj jothybasu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 00:13:35 EST 2016

​Dear All

I have just started to use RTK and its wonderful. Thanks for all the
developers for their efforts in making this open source toolkit.

i am planning to reconstruct a Varian CBCT​. I do not want to use
gengetopt, rather I want to pass on the arguments to the classes from the
values obtained from GUI.

I get the error like this

D:\Projects\ReConnor\mainwindow.cpp:106: error: 'args_info_rtkfdk' was not
declared in this scope
     rtk::SetConstantImageSourceFromGgo<ConstantImageSourceType,
args_info_rtkfdk>(constantImageSource, args_info);

How can I overcome this.

Thanks very much in anticipation of your help.

Regards

Jothy
                                                                 ^