[Rtk-users] Realistic Image Quality?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jun 29 01:28:21 EDT 2016

Hi,
Attached is the python script using SimpleRTK
<http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php?title=SimpleRTK> that I have used to do
the simulation of figure 6 of this publication
<http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~srit/biblio/rit2016.pdf>. The paragraph
where I describe what I'm doing starts with "The same simulations were
repeated with Poisson noise". The interesting part of the script for you is
line 158 where if I'm given a number of photons I0, I add Poisson noise.
Simon