[Rtk-users] Realistic Image Quality?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 28 04:34:07 EDT 2016

Hi,
I don't expect a drastic change, only a slight loss of spatial resolution
if the ray distance at the isocenter (I agree with Chao that it plays an
important role) is larger than the original voxel size. Maybe it's there
but you would need to zoom more to see it.
You would see a more realistic difference if you were adding photon noise
to your data.
Simon