[Rtk-users] Replacement for TV with lower peak memory usage

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Wed Jun 29 04:51:39 EDT 2016

Hi Louie,

Please ask the mailing list, or at least CC it, when your question may
be of interest to other RTK users.
Indeed, I recommend to use rtkregularizedconjugategradient instead of
ADMM_TV or ADMM_wavelets. You can activate TV regularization, wavelets
regularization, or both, and it will be simpler to tune than ADMM.

If you run into trouble, ask on the mailing list :)

Cheers,
Cyril