[Rtk-users] Rooster

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Wed Jun 1 03:34:20 EDT 2016

Hi Guillaume,

Can you also tell how many iterations you have performed (main loop,
conjugate gradient, and TV) ?
If you are performing 30 iterations of the main loop, with 4 CG
iterations, then considering the size of your data I do not think
anything is wrong. Reconstructing a smaller volume will give you a large
speedup (time is almost linear with number of voxels), so I would
recommend that you try again with the smallest possible volume, i.e. the
bounding box of your patient.

Are you running the release 1.2.0 version ? If so, note that on the
master branch of the git repository, I am adding optimizations for the
4D reconstructions. It is not fully functional at the moment, but I'm
currently working 100% of my time on it. I will let you know about the
next updates.

Regards,
Cyril