[Rtk-users] Sophia beads reconstruction

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jan 20 03:33:47 EST 2016

Hi,
I quickly checked SophiaBeads_64_averaged.zip. First, it seems that what is
provided is directly the line integral. RTK will process the tif images as
if it were a photon count so I converted the tif projections to mha to
avoid this. For the conversion, I used another piece of software but you
can easily do the same thing with SimpleRTK.
Second, I used the enclosed script which gives me a much better result. I
have however a geometry problem. I think they provide a Matlab piece of
code to get the center of rotation. If you can run it and find out what is
this center, then you can use it to configure the geometry better with the
options --proj_iso_x and --proj_iso_y.
Good luck,
Simon