[Rtk-users] FDK and SART with GPU support is not terminating

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Feb 5 07:12:12 EST 2016

Hi,
Thank you very much for your report. Unfortunately, we can't reproduce
it on our Windows and Linux machines and I have no idea what is the
issue. Can you try to run it from MSVC and pause it when it's stucked to
find our where it is stucked? You might have to compile RTK with the
debug info (RelWithDebInfo).
I hope that we can find out what is the issue. Thanks for your help,
Simon