[Rtk-users] Isocenter question

Solomon Tang solomoncztang at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:06:45 EST 2016

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the quick reply. This solved the issue I was having. I simply
changed the offset value in the mhd file, created the projection and moved
the offset value of the final reconstruction back to its original value so
the world coordinates would be the same.

Just as a side question, do you know what the center of rotation values are
used for in mhd files? They're all 0 0 0 and I am not noticing any
differences when I change the values.