[Rtk-users] Flat Field Image Correction

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Apr 22 07:55:26 EDT 2016

Hello,
Usually, scanners do this for you and you don't have to do it manually,
we only use constants for i0 (--i0) and dark (--idark). If you have to
do it, you can use itk to do it projection per projection. The filters
you use are
itk::SubractImageFilter (difference between two images)
itk::DivideImageFilter (ratio between two images)
itk::LogImageFilter
I've done this for some cases, e.g., XRadRawToAttenuationImageFilter,
look at the code.
Simon