[Rtk-users] Help Regarding FDK reconstruction

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Apr 19 02:02:33 EDT 2016

Dear Amjad,
I had a quick look at your dataset. For sure, it's a geometry problem.
Do you have any information regarding the geometry? How did you obtain
sdd / sid?
Currently, I can see that you have set the projections and the volume
origin to 0,0,0 which is not correct, you probably want to center them
for a first test. If you want to center them, the formula to compute the
origin is -0.5*spacing*(size-1) for each corrdinate.
Simon