[Rtk-users] Help Regarding FDK reconstruction

AMJAD N amjad.n.cet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 07:51:12 EDT 2016

Hi

I am new to RTK. and I have been looking into it for the past two weeks..I
think its an amazing tool..

My problem is:

I have a set of 50 raw CT scan projections of an industrial fin as shown
(fin.jpg)
I am reading it using ImageSeriesReader with RawimageIO and been have
trying to reconstruct it using FDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter. Its been
almost a week that I am trying this,but
I could not reconstruct it correctly
I tried varying my geometry, origin, spacing etc ..but still no hope

Can u please look into my program(finRecon.txt) and the current output I am
getting is output_fin.mha , which is incorrect and  suggest some help

 The link to my dataset:

http://expirebox.com/download/b523394ea63c635d10171a69e687993b.html

raw image dimensions : 1032 *1012
raw image                     16 bit
current spacing:            0.05 0.05 0.05
origin:                           0 0 0
step angle                     7.2 degrees

Thanks in advance,

AMJAD