[Rtk-users] .tiff Io estimation

Danny Lessio danny.lessio at student.unife.it
Fri Apr 1 08:06:00 EDT 2016

Dear All,

I can't find the exact procedure for the approximation of the source
intensity (Io) for a .tiff projection (Digisens) set.

I have seen inside the documentation of the projectionsReader class that
there's a class called: IOEstimationProjectionFilter that seems do the job,
but looking inside the source i can't find the exact calculus. I'm also not
sure that this class is called by the projectionsReader, because in the
schema provided here
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ProjectionsReader.html> I can't
find the exact path that a .tiff set must follow before reaching the <
Output (Projections) > state.

Where I can find it?

Thanks so much,
Danny Lessio.