[Rtk-users] 4DROOSTERReconstruction example

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Wed Sep 30 03:33:10 EDT 2015

Hi Joel,

Good to hear it's working now.
The error you get is explained on the wiki in the small paragraph after
the cuda command line :

Note that the reconstructed volume in this example does not fully
contain the attenuating object, causing hyper-attenuation artifacts on
the borders of the result. To avoid these artifacts, reconstruct a
larger volume (--dimension 256) should be fine. *Note that you will have
to resize your motion mask as well, as 3D the motion mask is expected to
have the same size, spacing and origin as the first 3 dimensions of the
4D output. *

I guess I should take some time to fix that, and allow any motion mask,
but until I do, you can resize your motion mask using the CLITK tools
(http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/rio/vv) or any method that suits you.

Cyril