[Rtk-users] Unknown CMake command "WRAP_GGO"

Shen, Weicheng WEICHENG.SHEN at leidos.com
Wed Sep 30 17:32:49 EDT 2015

I am a new user of the RTK. The first thing I did is to build the RTK 1.1.0 using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 on my Window 7 machine. After the RTK is successfully built, I attempted to build a sample application rtkMyApp following the instructions given at the rtktutorialapplication.cxx. rtkMyApp is really a copy of the rtktutorialapplication. Necessary changes are made according to the instructions in rtktutorialapplication.cxx

However, when I use the CMake to build rtkMyApp, the following error appears in the "configure" phase:
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1 (WRAP_GGO):
Unknown CMake command "WRAP_GGO".

I couldn't figure out where WRAP_GGO is defined. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Weicheng Shen, Ph.D.
Lead Research Scientist | Leidos
4001 N. Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22203 | Suite 700
O: (703) 907-2548 | Weicheng.shen at leidos.com<mailto:Weicheng.shen at leidos.com>
[leidos_logo]