[Rtk-users] Question about the geometry

Arvid Piehl Lauritsen Böttiger bottiger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:33:38 EDT 2015

Hi Chao Wu

Thank you very much! This is definitely something I can use in order
to move forward. I'm not trying to make the best possible
reconstruction out of this dataset, but just have something that works
so I can start playing around and get familiar with RTK. Which I do
have now.

And to Simon: Thanks for the link.

bets

Arvid