[Rtk-users] 4DROOSTERReconstruction example

Joel Beaudry joelbeaudry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:31:38 EDT 2015

Hi Simon and Cyril,

@Simon: I first run rtkfdk with some spacing/dimensions (ex: 0.88,512) and
then use itkSnap to create a mask from that 3D image. I then use that mask
as the input for ROOSTER, to which I again use the same spacing/dimensions.
For some values it seems to work and other it doesn't. I'm wondering if
itkSnap is truncating the spacing/dimension/origins when I save my mask,
and perhaps why something like (160,2,-159) works but (511,0.88,-224.84).
I'll take a look at the metadata.

I'll try resampling my masks and like you said that should probably fix my
issues.

Thanks for the help,
Joel