[Rtk-users] Need some help with Projection of 3D CT data

vishal k itkhelpacc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 03:52:25 EDT 2015

hi,
Im working on a CT data set using ITK.. Im trying to come up with a
registration algorithm for fluoroscopy image obtained from C-Arm taken at
some angle wrt to the patient and the projection of CT data taken at the
same angle as that of the C-arm.. i need to change the angles of projection
and the focal length of the source from time to time for my study.. I was
wondering if i could do that using RTK? If yes, could you tell me where I
find information that is relevant to my problem..Thank you
Regards