[Rtk-users] How to use DisplacedDetectorImageFilter

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon May 18 04:23:01 EDT 2015

Hi Martin,

The displaced detector filter is integrated in the pipeline of all
reconstruction applications in RTK. It will automatically correct for
the shift of your detector if you provide the correct geometry file.
The geometry information must be obtained from the device you use for
the acquisition, together with the projections. You can simulate the
geometry of a 360° acquisition, with 180 projections (one every 2°) and
default Source-Isocenter distance and Source-Detector distance with the
following command :

rtksimulatedgeometry -n 180 -o geometry.xml
and edit the "geometry.xml" file to understand how it is built.

If you obtain the geometry information from your device, but fail to
convert it to an xml RTK geometry file, we can provide help to put you
on the right track.

Regards,
Cyril