[Rtk-users] How to make the comparison?

Guangming Zang guangming.zang at kaust.edu.sa
Mon May 11 07:46:38 EDT 2015

Hi Chao,
Your explanation is very clear and helpful, thanks very much, Chao :)
As for the two ways  you suggested to generated a 128^3 size volume with
spacing =1, i prefer  the second one( i.e. first create a dimension=128 but
spacing=4 image file and subsequently change the spacing from 4 to 1.)
But the question is   after i first create a dimension=128 with spacing=4
image file, i got a output(That's say A.mha) . how could use the A.mha as a
input to generate a volume( B.mha) with spacing as 1? what command should i
use

BTW, Is it available to use RTK to generate SheppLogan phantom with
different volume size automatically ?
Thanks again.
Best regards
Guangming

*Guangming Zang (Alex)*
*King Abdullah University of Science and Technology(KAUST)*
*University of Chinese Academy of Sciences(UCAS)*

--

this email.