[Rtk-users] Obtaining HU number from RTK float data after CBCT reconstruction

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Mar 3 08:03:29 EST 2015

Hi,
Rune is correct. If you're interested in HUs, we don't have all information
to account for tube settings and you would probably have to do an
acquisition without object and the same tube settings to re-calculate
ln(I_0)-ln(I) yourself. In any case, reaching HUs is challenging with these
systems due to scatter, ghosting, etc.
The raw data processing of Elekta systems in RTK is similar to what's done
in XVI so you should have something similar with RTK to what you have with
XVI. It should even possible to obtain the exact same thing with RTK as
with XVI although Rune asked me for some help to do it and it's still on my
todo list...
I haven't heard about what's done in XVI 5.0.
Good luck with HUs,
Simon