[Rtk-users] error on build rtk in visual studio 2012 when rtk use cuda

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Fri Jun 26 05:46:43 EDT 2015

Hi Safdary,

I have tested your geometry with the Varian data and the command line
you provided, for both CPU and CUDA reconstructions, and it works on my
system, with the version of RTK present on the master branch of the git
repository and the rtkfdk tool it provides.

Could you perform the test suggested by Yang, and let us know whether
you managed to reconstruct your slice, both with and without the
--hardware=cuda option ? The help we can provide will greatly depend on
the outcome of this test:
* if it works, then you RTK is fine, your system is fine, and the
modifications you had performed on the rtkfdk application code caused
some error. You can start over from the rtkfdk provided by the git
repository and modify it as you like, and track which modification
causes your problem.
* if it does not work, then it is either a bug in RTK or a problem with
your system, and we should strive to correct the bug or understand why
your system cannot run rtkfdk properly

Best regards,
Cyril