[Rtk-users] forward projectors - considering perspective view ?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 23 08:00:12 EDT 2015

Hi,
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean but it seems to me
that yes, it should, i.e.
- the source position is set according to the description you have
given in your ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry. Computation of the
source position is done in
ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry::GetSourcePosition, you can check.
- idem for the pixel position of your detector. Computation is a bit
more subtle because it uses a matrix,
ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry::GetProjectionCoordinatesToFixedSystemMatrix
The whole thing is for example done in rtk::JosephForwardProjectionImageFilter
Are you asking because you've observed something unexpected?
Simon