[Rtk-users] RTK training

Mathieu DUPONT mdupont at cppm.in2p3.fr
Mon Jun 22 03:30:30 EDT 2015

Hi Cyril,

I prefer the second one,

thanks
Mathieu

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cyril Mory" <cyril.mory at uclouvain.be>
To: rtk-users at openrtk.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 2:05:36 PM
Subject: [Rtk-users] RTK training

Dear RTK users,

The first RTK training is being planned at this very moment. It should
take place in November in Lyon, and be hosted by Kitware. The exact date
has not yet been decided, but will be available soon.

We need your help to decide what to focus this training on. The choice
is mainly between two options:
- if most trainees want to learn how to use RTK, then we will focus on
the command-line tools and on python + Simple RTK
- if most trainees want to learn how to develop within RTK, modify and
enrich it, then we will focus on software architecture, detailed filter
description, ITK pipeline management, CUDA filters, etc...

Please let us know which of these choices would best suit your needs.

Looking forward,
Cyril