[Rtk-users] Streaming filter in ProjectionsReader

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jun 11 13:19:57 EDT 2015

Not stupid at all. We have recently introduced the possibility to
automatically compute the I0 (pixel value without object). This is the
filter I0EstimationProjectionFilter in the ProjectionsReader, see graph in
doc <http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ProjectionsReader.html>. In
many scanners, the exposure varies from frame-to-frame and we wanted this
to be projection-specific which is why we did this. We also think that all
the preprocessing is more efficient per projection but this is pure
conjecture.
There were only pros in our opinion but do you see cons to this solution?
Simon