[Rtk-users] Digital Breast Tomosynthesis - Iterative reconstruction

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jun 11 09:12:33 EDT 2015

Hi,
I have received your data and run the attached test. I also get the error
displacements, a part of space must be covered by all projections."
wtih rtkfdk. Did you use rtkfdk for testing FDK? Your email suggested that
it worked for FDK but it doesn't work for me...
Given your geometry, this is the expected behavior. If you still want to
try the iterative reconstruction, you'll have to shunt the displaced
detector filter in the pipelines using the documentation, see for example this
image <http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/dot_inline_dotgraph_20.png> for sart.
Simon

PS: maybe we will consider changing the error to a simple warning and doing
nothing in such cases, I'll discuss it with the local iterative pope