[Rtk-users] Can not reconstruct a volume with size of 1743*998*1761 ???

Guangming Zang guangming.zang at kaust.edu.sa
Wed Jun 10 20:14:42 EDT 2015

Well....i do not know how to explain, but after restarting my computer, it
works now for FDK at least. After FDK, i will try other algorithm, which i
think will work as well.
Thanks for your kind help.
Guangming

*Guangming Zang (Alex)*
*King Abdullah University of Science and Technology(KAUST)*
*University of Chinese Academy of Sciences(UCAS)*

--

this email.