[Rtk-users] RTK user meeting on image quality in static CBCT

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jun 10 10:28:44 EDT 2015

Hi Geoff,
We would prefer a face-to-face meeting because it's easier for
discussing and a few people in the consortium have already agreed to
travel from other european countries. However, I understand that
Virginia is a bit far away... I will try to provide an online option
but the priority will be given to face-to-face discussions. I'll keep
you posted on videoconference options when we have set a date and a
venue. In any case, I'll try to report the conclusions of the meeting
to the community.
Simon