[Rtk-users] Conjugate Gradient Artefact

Jonathan Mason j.mason at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 3 06:26:12 EDT 2015

Hi Cyril,

Many thanks for your reply.

I will run a SART and corresponding CG reconstruction tonight for the
artefact. I now have an "empirical implementation" of PICCS using the
SART as you mentioned, and I will attempt to submit it to the toolbox if
I find it successful.

I was pointed towards your paper a while ago and was also surprised by
the performance of PICCS methods for 4D. I will let you know if I find
anything working stronger.

Cheers,

Jonathan