[Rtk-users] rtkfdk: CudaFDKWeightProjectionFilter runs twice

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 2 11:43:27 EDT 2015

Hi Chao,
It looks bad but I couldn't reproduce the problem. What I did is add
messages in the GPUGenerateData and launch a very simple sequence of
command lines:
  rtksimulatedgeometry -n 8 -o g
  rtkprojectshepploganphantom -g g -o proj.mha
  rtkfdk -p . -r proj.mha -o fdk.mha -g g --hardware cuda
in which case I go only once in each GPUGenerateData. Can you give us
a command line example where you can see the problem?
Thanks,
Simon