[Rtk-users] Digital Breast Tomosynthesis - Iterative reconstruction

Padraig Looney padraig.looney at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 07:35:20 EDT 2015

Dear All,

In my group we have been using RTK for digital breast tomosynthesis. We
have successfully used the back projection FDK algorithms to reconstruct
our stack of planes. I have been trying to use the SART filter instead to
compare. The geometry has remained the same as for the case of the back
projection but I now get an ITK error at runtime

itk::ERROR: Cannot account for detector displacement larger than 50% of
panel size. Corner inf=-0 and corner sup=-163.422

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Pádraig