[Rtk-users] distance driven projector, a simplified approach ?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jul 15 15:45:23 EDT 2015

"f is set to the fraction along v multiplied by the length of the
intersection between the ray and the segment"
So MapSeg handles one side of the rectangle intersections and f
contains the length of the other side and the step length, i.e., the
distance between the intersection points of the ray and two
consecutive planes in the main direction.
Simon