[Rtk-users] Parameters to show Volume 's Z offset

Guangming Zang guangming.zang at kaust.edu.sa
Mon Jul 13 02:48:15 EDT 2015

Hi RTK comunity,
Besides the prameters like SID and SDD ,  from the geometry(.xteck) file
got from my scanner,  i also have object (volume) information like this:
VoxelsX=179 VoxelsY=163 VoxelsZ=127
VoxelSizeX=0.3751 VoxelSizeY=0.3751 VoxelSizeZ=0.3751
OffsetX=-0.5386 OffsetY=-2.9935 OffsetZ=-1.0744
The X,Y and  Z axis are identical to RTK's geometry , So i was really
wondering how to show the offsetZ in our RTK setting?? besides OffsetZ, i
can show all other parameters like:

rtkfdk -p . -r sub_proj.mhd -o fdk.mha -g sub_geo.xml --newspacing
0.127(detector spacing or pixel spaing)  --neworigin -0.5386,-2.9935
--spacing 0.3751,0.3751,0.3751   --dimension 179,163,127

Also, i tried to change the SID,i.e., SID=SID-1.0744 or SID=SID+1.0744, but
it still a slight different visualization result from what we got from
scanner software.
So would you help me???

File attached is the geometry file  in case. Thanks in advance
Regards
Guangming

*Guangming Zang (Alex)*
*King Abdullah University of Science and Technology(KAUST)*
*University of Chinese Academy of Sciences(UCAS)*

--

this email.