[Rtk-users] RTK training

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jul 9 12:12:01 EDT 2015

Dear RTK users,
We have finally set a date for the RTK training, Wednesday, Nov 18 2015 in
Lyon (France). The training will be organised by Kitware, go to this page
for the registration:
http://formations.kitware.fr/browse/116
We will do both user and developer sessions during the training. Since it's
the first time that we do the training, we will tailor the balance between
the two according to the wishes of registered people. The rest of the
information should be available on the website but let us know if you need
more information, we are still building the webpage and we'll be happy to
improve it.
We're looking forward to this new training and we'll do our best to meet
your expectations,
Simon