[Rtk-users] loading projection images for sart

Robert Calließ robert.calliess at gmx.de
Wed Jul 1 15:39:14 EDT 2015

Hello,

I got compiled the ITK and RTK with help of cmake. I also had a look

at the examples coming with RTK. I want to run a simple SART and

got projection images in the format PNG and BMP.

So I create an instance of the ThreeDcircularProjectionGeometry, SARTConeBeamReconstructionFilter

and add the geometric projection data.

rtk::ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry::Pointer geometry;

geometry = rtk::ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry::New();

geometry->AddProjection(……)

rtk::SARTConeBeamReconstructionFilter<OutputImageType>::Pointer sart = rtk::SARTConeBeamReconstructionFilter< OutputImageType >::New();

How to add a stack of images to the SART reconstruction, i.e. std::vector<itk::Image::Pointer> images ?

I got xray projections in png format.

There is a method in the SART class called SetInput. But according tot he examples it is used to set a volume.

Does anybody alread wrote a small piece of code that loads some images from the disk and put them into the SART reconstruction ?

Regards,

Robert