[Rtk-users] ADMMTVReconstruction

Howard lomahu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:56:35 EST 2015

Hi Sebastien,

Thank you very much for your explanation. I used -d to write I0 estimations
to a file. I found there are >2000 numbers for ~600 projections. I thought
there would be one number for each projection, but obviously the output
numbers are not generated that way. Could you please describe a bit more on
the file format and how to use them? Or simply I wait for your new
mini-pipeline filter?

Regards,
-howard