[Rtk-users] RTK first reconstruction

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Dec 14 13:44:11 EST 2015

Hi,
Thanks for your interest. Your scripts ran file on my computer with
minor modifications (I removed "Wrapping." in front of SimpleRTK and
"D:/" because I'm on MacOS). I have therefore no idea of what's wrong...
Do you know where it crashes? Did you try the latest git version? I hope
it's not a Windows specific issue, maybe someone with a Windows system
at hand can give it a try...
Simon