[Rtk-users] Parker weighting

Shiras Abdurahman shiraska at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 03:52:35 EST 2015

Drear Simon,

I generate the geometry with system geometry parameters and using
AddProjection method.

Here is the code

rtk::ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry::Pointer rtk_sys_geometry_;
rtk_sys_geometry_ = rtk::ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry::New();
for (uint16_t proj_index = 0; proj_index < num_projections_; proj_index++)
{
rtk_sys_geometry_->AddProjection(rtk_geom_params_.at(proj_index).sid_mm,
rtk_geom_params_.at(proj_index).sdd_mm,
rtk_geom_params_.at(proj_index).gantry_angle_deg,
rtk_geom_params_.at(proj_index).proj_offset_x_mm,
rtk_geom_params_.at(proj_index).proj_offset_y_mm,
rtk_geom_params_.at(proj_index).out_plane_angle_deg,
rtk_geom_params_.at(proj_index).in_plane_angle_deg,
rtk_geom_params_.at(proj_index).src_offset_x_mm,
rtk_geom_params_.at(proj_index).src_offset_y_mm);
}

 And then write to xml file.

Shiras