[Rtk-users] Can i force the voxel values of volume be constructed to be positive?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Aug 6 01:27:11 EDT 2015

Hi,
No there is no option to force the output volume to 0. This is not the same
as sart where you might want to do it during the iterations. In the FDK
case, it's only post-processing so there is not really a reason to put it
in rtkfdk.
The nonneg option is the minimum value of the intensity that you allow the
Boellaard algorithm to reach after scatter correction. This does not
prevent negative values in the volume because the ramp filter might create
negative values from positive projections.
Simon