[Rtk-users] geometry offsets

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Apr 7 03:26:38 EDT 2015

Hi,
This is almost correct. I think the default origin is -127.5 in the second
case so the option of the first case should have been
"--origin=-27.5,-127.5". Then, there would have been no geometric
difference for RTK, it comes down to a choice between shifting the origin
of your image or setting a relative position of your image with respect to
the volume. Note that if you have different offsets for each projection,
only the second option is feasible.

In RTK, the center-of-rotation is always (0,0,0). So you have to shift the
rest if you want to shift it (source and detector position indeed).
Simon