[Rtk-users] How to run the reconstruction on a specific GPU?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Sep 15 08:45:24 EDT 2014

Hi,
Good question, I did not hear anybody working on multiple GPUs so far.
It currently uses the first Cuda compatible device. I think you'll
have to look up in the Cuda manual to see how to switch to another one
but there is nothing available in the RTK lib yet. Don't hesitate to
suggest some code changes to add this feature.
Simon