[Rtk-users] Fwd: some bugs in SART when running Reconstruction of Elekta Data

Guangming Zang guangming.zang at kaust.edu.sa
Thu Nov 20 18:49:01 EST 2014

Hi Chao,
I checked the tif file and just found the file information like this:
Horizontal resolution 300 dpi
Vertical resolution   300 dpi
dimensions      1916*1536
bit depth             16

So it means that before the reconstruction, i should use some tool to
convert the projections images from 300dpi to 200dpi???
Best
Guangming

*Guangming Zang (Alex)*
*King Abdullah University of Science and Technology(KAUST)*
*University of Chinese Academy of Sciences(UCAS)*