[Rtk-users] About Kaiser-Bessel Filter

Guangming Zang guangming.zang at kaust.edu.sa
Wed Nov 19 08:26:17 EST 2014

Hi,Simon and Chao,
i want to test the cuda performance in SART algorithm.
but when i looked in the parameters in forwardprojection and
backprojection. i got the  enum:

enum enum_fp { fp__NULL = -1, fp_arg_Joseph = 0,
fp_arg_RayCastInterpolator, fp_arg_CudaRayCast };
enum enum_bp { bp__NULL = -1, bp_arg_VoxelBasedBackProjection = 0,
bp_arg_Joseph, bp_arg_CudaVoxelBased, bp_arg_NormalizedJoseph };

So if i want to use the trilinear intrtpolation forwardprojection you
mentioned , how should i set the -b and -p in SART? or how to choose -b and
-p that  i  can get a fastest reconstruction in SART in this case??

thanks for your help in advance.
Best
Guangming

*Guangming Zang (Alex)*
*King Abdullah University of Science and Technology(KAUST)*
*University of Chinese Academy of Sciences(UCAS)*

this email.