[Rtk-users] Tomosynthesis Reconstruction using RTK

Chao Wu wuchao04 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:08:11 EST 2014

Agree, sdd==sid=700*cos(theta_in_the_picture). Another suspicious thing may
be the projection shift (-isox,0). If the input projection are plain images
from a real system without origin definition in its format, then the
projection shift may be (0,-isoy) instead, with projection origin at the
corner pixel.