[Rtk-users] Cura Error #216

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Sep 20 08:18:16 EDT 2013

Interesting, I cannot reproduce the bug. I have launched these
commands without any problem (the phantom is here
http://midas3.kitware.com/midas/download?items=27326):

rtksimulatedgeometry -n 180 -o geometry.xml
rtkfdk -p . -r projections.mha -o fdk.mha -g geometry.xml --spacing 2
--dimension 256
rtksart -g geometry.xml -p. -r projections.mha -o sart.mha --bp
VoxelBasedBackProjection --sart CudaSart -n 1 -i fdk.mha
rtksart -g geometry.xml -p. -r projections.mha -o sart.mha --bp
CudaVoxelBased --sart Sart -n 1 -i fdk.mha

It doesn't work for you? What version of Cuda do you use?