[Rtk-users] RTK code correction

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Sun Sep 15 16:40:35 EDT 2013

Hi Uffe,
I think you're right but I must take the time to look into it
carefully. The algorithm is that of Boellaard, no doubt about it. But
I think I should have split
rtkElektaSynergyRawToAttenuationImageFilter in two and apply it in
betwee. I'll try to fix that asap but I have a very busy week. I'll
keep you posted...
Simon