[Rtk-users] Angular weighting in gated FDK

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Sep 4 05:47:53 EDT 2013

Ok I get it. My conclusion on this exact same matter was that using
one or two projections per cycle was probably the best option with
FDK:
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/site/en/publications/RIT-07c
I know that others came up to the same conclusion. The idea is that
what you lack is not projections in general but well sampled
projections to fill this integral over the angle I was referring to.
Simon