[Rtk-users] About SART with CUDA

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Mar 11 06:03:16 EDT 2013

Hi,
This can happen when the requested ressources are not in accordance with
the GPU characteristics, e.g., wrong block sizes, texture size, etc. Try to
locate the line giving you this error (it's given in the exception error
message) and modify the hard coded parameters. We can help if you provide
the complete error message.
Simon