[Rtk-users] About SART

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Mar 11 02:56:03 EDT 2013

Hi Andy,
If I understand you correctly, yes there is:
http://www.ucair.med.utah.edu/FacultyZeng/zeng-papers/Unmatched2000.pdf
But in rtksart, you can change the backprojector to a matched one with
the option --bp Joseph. Note that rtksart has not been tested in depth
so let us know if you encounter problems,
Simon