[Rtk-users] Question regarding RTK

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Feb 11 01:48:07 EST 2013

Hi Wen,
The offsets values depend on where the origin of the coordinate system
of your projections. With all angles at 0, the offsets give the
coordinates in the projection of the ray passing through the source
and the isocenter. There are some explanations on the wiki for the
geometry, it might help.
You might want to try using rtk::Reg23ProjectionGeometry. It is a
child of the other geometry with a different parameterization which
uses the row and column vectors of your projection images in the
coordinate system of the tomography to be reconstructed. It is
probably quite straightforward to extract this from your matrices. Let
us know if you can't figure it out, I will have a look then at your
data.
Good luck!
Simon