[Rtk-users] how can I get a good 3d image?

MORY, CYRIL Cyril.Mory at philips.com
Mon Aug 26 07:39:25 EDT 2013

Oups. My bad, I didn't know that.
Thanks for your correction.

De : simon.rit at gmail.com [mailto:simon.rit at gmail.com] De la part de Simon Rit
Envoyé : lundi 26 août 2013 13:33
À : MORY, CYRIL
Cc : emaddox at planet.nl; rtk-users at openrtk.org
Objet : Re: [Rtk-users] how can I get a good 3d image?

Hi,
Just a correction on Cyril's comment: there is a conversion to attenuation with tif images, see
http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1TiffLookupTableImageFilter.html
It assumes that the maximum possible value is I0. You can check the result with
rtkprojections -p. -r .*.tif -o proj.mha
I think that the problem is that you don't define the position of your rotation center with the --proj_iso_x and --proj_iso_y options in rtksimulatedgeometry. If you don't set those, the rotation center on the projection image is assumed to be the point of coordinate (0,0), i.e., the first pixel of the image with tif images. The two above-mentioned options allow to translate this point.
Simon